So, I set up the installer, bundled all the dependencies, moved it to the other pc, install goes great.. Dont run.. So I realize all the content directory got dumped into the main dir.. oops.. fixed it.. run again.. Doh! Crash.. so thinking its something to do with the gamerservices, I remove any and all references, recompile, rebuild.. Run.. ARG! #$^%^%$@#$%^!#!!!!!

So a blank project runs fine.. no clue whats causing this one to fail.. so I’m going to slowly work through some steps.. Basic Game state management running, then play with my code some more. I thought it might be some dependencies on xna 3.0 since I built in in that then moved it all back to 2.0.. but I dont think so.. Its possible its the windows gamepad controls.. It might not be checking first to see if a device exists first.. hmmm…

Yupp.. was the gamepad code.. Gotta fix that.. plus found a bug in my highscores code.. doh!