SquigglyFrog Studios releases its latest Xbox Live Indie Game – Cannon #12.
Boise, ID, December 10, 2009:
SquigglyFrog Studios, an independent developer based in Boise Idaho, announces the release of its newest game for the Xbox Live Indie Games. Cannon #12 is now available for purchase for 80 Microsoft Points or roughly $1 or as a free demo through any Xbox Live connected Xbox 360 console.
Cannon #12 is a 2d shooter reminiscent of early arcade games. Defend Earth against wave after wave of the incoming fleets armed with large cannons! Arm your cannon and try to blast theirs out of the solar system! But be careful! There’s all sorts of nasty things up there in orbit from asteroids to space junk, even the intelligent and invulnerable seeker missiles of the enemy fleet!
• Release Date: December 2009
• Size: 27mb total
• Category: Space Shooter
• Ratings: Violence 0/3 – Sex 0/3 – Mature Content 0/3
• Download URL: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802585503aa/
• Game Website: http://cannon12.squigglyfrog.com
• Developer Website: http://www.squigglyfrog.com
• Screenshots: http://cannon12.squigglyfrog.com/gallery.html